Workshops are an opportunity to raise the level of professional communication for you, your team and your colleagues.
Get an immersion in the basics of Media Relations, Marketing Communications and Newsletters, plus handouts filled with actionable tips, in an interactive session.
Learn an innovative approach to networking so you can build a welcoming committee BEFORE you arrive at an event.
NEW for attorneys and executives: Why HER and Not ME? How YOU Can be the One Reporters Call
Gather a minimum of FIVE colleagues to join you for this acclaimed interactive version of the session given at the New York County Lawyers Association, on Lawline and for private groups of attorneys. Fee for attendees; free to organizer. Request more information for attorneys or executives.
Contact me to review possible topics for your group. Call 212.677.5770 or email Janet@JanetLFalk.com and let’s get a date on the calendar.
- Are You Ready for Press Coverage?
- Four Essential Tools for Media Success
- Managing Public Relations and Communications
- Public Relations and Marketing for Small Business Owners
- Three Lessons for Networking Success (can be CLE for attorneys)
- Why HER and Not ME? How YOU Can be the One Reporters Call (can be CLE for attorneys)
- Your NEW and Improved Newsletter
National Law Institute
New Jersey State Bar Association
New York City Bar Association
New York County Lawyers Association
New York University School of Law
New York Women’s Bar Association
Women Owned Law
Benchmark Creative Group, The
Financial Executives Networking Group
New York City Small Business Services
New York Public Library
Queens College Tech Incubator
Queens Economic Development Corp.: Women’s Business Council
Solo PR Pro
Women’s Empowerment Networking Group
Graduate and Undergraduate Programs
New York University